Marathon Meetings To Running Marathon
By Jitendra Advani
An Electronic Engineer is working in Times of India Group at corporate level. His life is a journey filled with Aspirations and Dreams that has stimulated him to actively contribute in various Roles of Life such as Corporate Professional, Model, Actor, Writer, Social Worker, Fitness Enthusiast, Marathon Runner, a Father of two Daughters and a Husband.
He keeps adding logs to his fire within to remain Fit by constantly strategizing to actively contribute in various roles of life thus overcoming challenges and becoming a better version of himself.
He follows the philosophy of ATTACH & DETACH by switching on between the roles of life, which helps him in channelizing his energy and mindset so that he can achieve his life goals and find out his areas of improvements.
Running has made him believe that PROGRESSION is EVERYTHING and we should constantly strive for progress by putting in EFFORT. And when we bring that effort every single day, that’s where the transformation happens. That’s how change occurs.
Running improves his self-control and allows him to deal with life’s challenges in a healthy and positive way. Ever since he started running, he has given himself a thousand reasons to keep running, but it always comes back to where it started. It comes down to self-satisfaction and a sense of achievement.
It always give him immense happiness & feeling of fulfillment when in his journey of life as a Motivator, Influencer & Fitness enthusiast - he is able to contribute for wellbeing of society by igniting & stimulating the desire for BEING FIT among people in his circuit.
Here are some of the guidelines that have helped him improve his running - Be Consistent, Follow an Effective Running Routine, Set Realistic Goals, Record your progress and Determine your weakest links & focus on them.
He Practices & Promotes regular running to keep healthy, look younger and live longer.
Corporate Professional, Model, Actor, Writer, Social Worker, Fitness Enthusiast and Marathon Runner.
• Influencer, ASICS Running Club – Delhi
• Proathlix Athlete
• As a RUNNER, he has participated in 75 + Major Runs including 1 Marathon & 38 Half Marathons across India.
• Winner - Best Pacer Photograph contest .
• Top Influencer for Super Sikh Run (2017, 2018 & 2019 Edition) & Born2Run Half marathon (2019 Edition).
• Official pacer for ADHM 2017, ADHM 2018, IDBI NDM 2019 and have successfully paced in 20 popular marathons across India.
• He is an AMBASSADOR for many popular Marathons & Social cause events.
• Founder & Captain of “Times Runners” , a Times of India employee’s running group.
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/jitendra.advani.37
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/jitendraadvani?r=nametag
Contact : 9717847444 / email@example.com